RAVENSDALE, WA – It may be March, but here in the Pacific Northwest, if you’re willing to brave some chilly temperatures you can still get out there and car camp and that’s what I’m doing this week!
This time out, I’m heading East of Seattle to another great state park, Kanaskat-Palmer State Park in Ravensdale Washington. Now the nice part of this spot, is that it’s not too far out of town and once you’re in your space, you can really, unplug, relax and enjoy your surroundings.
Here’s the 411 on the trip:
- I stayed there 1 night and after taxes it worked out to be $28.00 dollars per night
- I stayed in site #14… The site was easy to get into, beautiful and spacious
- Cell service was terrible. I wasn’t able to use my phone all trip. I have AT&T.
- The facilities: The park has 25 tent spaces, 19 partial-hookup sites with electricity, six yurts, one dump station, two restrooms (ADA), and six showers (four ADA). Maximum site length is 50 feet (limited availability).
- I was easily able to book my reservation online at: https://washington.goingtocamp.com/
According the website:
“Kanaskat-Palmer State Park is a 541-acre camping park on a low, forested plateau, with 2 miles of shoreline on the Green River. Boat and raft launching is by hand only. River rafting and kayaking down the Green River Gorge is for expert-level enthusiasts only.”
A really cool park to explore and enjoy!
Don’t forget I’m posting
New Videos EVERY Sunday!
DISCLOSURE: AMAZON LINKS & STOREFRONT
Hey folks, great news I’m am a part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and as such, I earn money from qualifying purchases. It doesn’t cost you any extra to make a purchase using my links and it helps support the channel.
You can always check out my storefront and I’ll drop links into products I use and recommend. Thank you for supporting the channel!
GET SOME RVJEDEYE SWAG
You can pick something up now and if you take a picture of you with it and send it over, I’ll feature you on my website. To get some gear, just click on the link below:
HERE’S HOW TO FIND ME ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA:
Hope you like the episode and if you do, subscribe, share the link and as always, I love to read your comments below. And to continue to follow the adventures, you can find me online at: