BELFAIR, WA – There are so many great state parks in Washington to explore and I’m trying to hit up as many as I can. This time out, I decide to take a ferry and head over to Belfair Washington and Belfair State Park.
This park is located West of Seattle and you can get there by driving around the water or in this case taking the ferry over. I’ll have more on that in an upcoming video, but I will say the trip over the water was beautiful.
As for Belfair State Park once I got there, my spot was absolutely gorgeous and one I can totally recommend!
Here’s the 411 on the trip:
- A short trip this time, but won’t be the next. For the 1 night after taxes it worked out to be $45.00 dollars
- I stayed in site #155… The site was easy to get into, close to one of the bath houses and an amazing view at the back of the site, looking over water.
- Cell service was great. I was able to use my phone all trip. I have AT&T.
- The facilities: The park has 90 standard campsites, 41 full hookup sites, 2 primitive sites, a dump station, three restrooms, and 8 showers. Maximum site length is 60 feet (limited availability).
- Campsites are reservable between May 15 – Sept. 15
- I was easily able to book my reservation online at: https://washington.goingtocamp.com/
According the website:
“Located on Hood Canal between Shelton and Bremerton, the park’s gentle breezes offer ideal conditions for kite-flying, windsurfing and kicking back on a warm summer day. Anglers can choose from fresh and saltwater fishing, and kayakers can push off onto the Cascadia Marine Trail and explore the Puget Sound waterways.”
Put it on your list as one place you’re want to visit and stay a while.
Don’t forget I’m posting New Videos EVERY Sunday!
DISCLOSURE: AMAZON LINKS & STOREFRONT
Hey folks, great news I’m am a part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and as such, I earn money from qualifying purchases. It doesn’t cost you any extra to make a purchase using my links and it helps support the channel. You can always check out my storefront and I’ll drop links into products I use and recommend. Thank you for supporting the channel!
GET SOME RVJEDEYE SWAG
You can pick something up now and if you take a picture of you with it and send it over, I’ll feature you on my website. To get some gear, just click on the link below:
HERE’S HOW TO FIND ME ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA:
Hope you like the episode and if you do, subscribe, share the link and as always, I love to read your comments below. And to continue to follow the adventures, you can find me online at: