SHEBOYGAN, WI – RV Camping Kholer-Andrae St. Park Sheboygan, Wisconsin is a must if you can. I’ve started to really explore some spots and this is one you want to spend some time at if you can.
Kholer-Andrae has a lot to offer. The park itself has a lot of great spots to camp in, whether you’re in an RV, travel trailer or even a Tent. In addition to great RV camping, there are a lot of great places to hike, which is definitely one of the things I love to do when I’m out on the road.
For me, this park, reminds me a lot of St. Andrews State Park in Florida, which is one of my go to spots because of the water. Lake Michigan may not be an ocean, however it feels like it for sure.
Here’s the lowdown for this video:
– We’re going to check out the overall park
– I’ll take you and a two day hike
– And special shoutout to those dealing with hurricane season down South
As for the Rving basics and I like to do this for every park I stay at:
- I stayed there 2 nights, where after taxes it worked out to be $32.87 per night
- I stayed in site #203… The way they have some of the spots, there on kind of a main road, however it was pretty level and nice. There is an inside loop where you have more of the traditional spots for not only RV’s/Travel trailers, but also for tent camping as well.
- Cell service was good for me in the area. I have AT&T and two Hotspots, Verizon and StraightTalk and I was able to do a little work, just using my AT & T phone HotSpot
- Lake Michigan is on the other side of the camping locations and you CAN feel the breeze, even though you’re not right next to the lake.
- There is a lot of great hiking, including some hiking trails near the marsh and along Lake Michigan.
- I booked online through the website and then checked in once I arrived. There are Camp hosts in the park if you need them and they do have ice and firewood
- According the DNR Site:
“Named for John Michael Kohler and Terry Andrae state parks, Kohler-Andrae is the home of majestic sand dunes, miles of golden beach, shimmering blue Lake Michigan water, whispering pines, an abundance of wildlife and recreational activities. Kohler-Andrae State Park is one of the last natural preserves along the Lake Michigan shore and is open for everyone to explore and enjoy.”
Click on the link below for additional information on RV camping at the park
TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Hope you like the episode and if you do, subscribe, share the link and as always, I love to read your comments below. And to continue to follow the adventures, you can find me online at: