As soon as I lost my job, I had to figure out what could happen next. That meant assessing what kind of bills I was going to have to pay and in so, looking at the biggest of them all, my mortgage on my house.

I picked up my house, just a year and half prior and knowing my profession, I don’t anticipate that there will be many offers locally, so after conferring with my relator Patty Wilson, I made the decision to pull the trigger and put the house up for sale.

This was a tough decision, because I bought my house, did some work on it and loved it. But in the long run, with school coming back, the weather nice and the market hot, getting the house sold was going to be the smart move. 

Once I do get a job and if it’s outside of the area, then I will be nimble enough to move quickly and start right away. Had I held onto it, I might have had to make a hasty deal in the end, once I had an opportunity to go someplace.

That day… making the decision to sell… was more difficult than I imagined:

Episode 3:

Just a reminder, I’ll post new episodes in this series, every Thursday. And then remember, new travel, cooking and additional content here, all over Social Media @RVJedeye and on my blog, EVERY Monday!


Patty Wilson & Scott Cowart of “The Brokerage”


Hope you like the episode and if you do, subscribe, share the link and as always, I love to read your comments below. And to continue to follow the adventures, you can find me online at: 



The “Twitter”:

The “Gram”:

The “Facebook”:



Help support the channel through our Amazon Affiliate link. Next time you order something, click the link below and help support the cause!(This is a FREE way to support us because we receive a small kickback for the purchases you make through our link)

And to check out some of the products I use for Rving and more check out our Amazon Store Front


“Semi: Full-Time! Theme”

M. David Lee III

©2019 Triple Sticks Productions