BAY VIEW, WA – Getting out of town for another cool car camping experience is always exciting and for me, this trip is extra special because it’s my first trip to a Washington State, State Park.
I’ve spent a lot of time at state parks in my RVing/Car Camping lifetime. From Florida to Georgia to Wisconsin, I’ve really enjoyed spending time in a good state park, so exploring my first park in Washington this summer is exciting.
To get my Washington State Park fix, I decided to head north to Skagit County and “Bay View State Park”
Here’s the 411 on the trip:
- I stayed there 2 nights, and after taxes it worked out to be $49.00 per night
- I stayed in site #3… It is located near the road, but the closet spot the water, which you have to get to, by walking under the road/bridge across the street. My site DID have electricity AND water hook-ups
- Cell service was strong for me in the area. I have AT&T.
- The facilities at the park, there were two bathhouses and showers were clean
- I booked online through the Washington State Park website.
According the website:
“Bay View State Park on Padilla Bay overlooks the San Juan Islands and offers up magnificent views of the archipelago. On clear or partially clear evenings, the skies light up and cast the islands in silhouette against the bright sunset colors..”
Don’t forget I’m posting
New Videos EVERY Sunday!
DISCLOSURE: AMAZON LINKS & STOREFRONT
Hey folks, great news I’m am a part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and as such, I earn money from qualifying purchases. It doesn’t cost you any extra to make a purchase using my links and it helps support the channel.
You can always check out my storefront and I’ll drop links into products I use and recommend. Thank you for supporting the channel!
NOW YOU CAN GET SOME RVJEDEYE SWAG
Just launching some RVJEDEYE swag! Pick something up, take a picture of you with it and send it over and I’ll feature you in a blog posted on my channel. To get some gear, just click on the link below:
HERE’S HOW TO FIND ME ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA:
Hope you like the episode and if you do, subscribe, share the link and as always, I love to read your comments below. And to continue to follow the adventures, you can find me online at: