STURGEON BAY, WI – As I enjoy my RV experience checking out places like Potawatomi State Park Sturgeon Bay Door County Wisconsin, I thought why not do an RV Life Q&A With RVJedeye
Ever since I got my very first RV back in 2016 I’ve been learning and exploring and embracing the RV Life as much as possible. I went from a Class C…
To a Class A and did a full reno of my Class A that was an amazing learning experience.
One of the things I realized during my first “real” RV trip in Wisconsin at Potawatomi State Park is that I had never really done a “Q & A.” Yep I answer all of the comments you all post on my videos and here on the blog, however I thought it would be kind of neat to try asking for question and then seeing if I could answer as many as possible.
So here’s the plan:
– Check out this week’s video on YouTube at RVJedeye
– Post your question in the comments below the video
– Make sure you post them by 12pm on Friday September 4th
– I’m going to try and answer them in a video on Sunday September 6th
– Now I’ll try to answer as many as I can. Some that are duplicate, I’ll combine and answer
I think this will be a fun little experiment and let’s see how it all turns out!
- Potawatomi State Park
- The New RV Adventures of RVJedeye Season 5
- The Complete “RVJedeye from Green Bay to Tallahassee & Back!” Mini Series
TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Hope you like the episode and if you do, subscribe, share the link and as always, I love to read your comments below. And to continue to follow the adventures, you can find me online at: