SEATTLE, WA – If you’re RVing or Car Camping, there’s a lot of different gear you need and or may want for your experiences. You can check out some of the gear I’ve used and still use to this day on my YouTube channel: RVJEDEYE.
Over the years, when it comes to both, RVing and Car Camping, I’ve found a couple of really good things I thought I might share with you now, because with Amazon Prime happening over the next couple of days, it’s a great chance to get some of them on a major discount.
The first thing you really should do, is become an Amazon Prime member. Not only does it help you out ON “Prime Day,” it gets you discounts and things like free delivery and Amazon TV. It has really made a difference to me over the years and I cannot say enough about it.
And if you want to GIVE the gift of Amazon Prime
Here are some of my favorite items to have when I RV
I love my “Char-Griller”, grill whenever I am out RVing and I totally recommend it, if you’re looking for something small and versatile.
Char-Griller E82424 Smoker Side Fire Box Portable Charcoal Grill, Black
About this item
- CHARCOAL BBQ GRILL – Portable charcoal barbecue grill that also attaches as a side fire box to most Char-Griller outdoor grills & smokers
- LARGE COOKING AREA – 250 square inch grilling area with thick cast iron cooking grates, can cook up to 12 burgers at once
- HEAVY-DUTY CONSTRUCTION – Made from heavy-gauge powder coated steel for maximum durability and heat retention when grilling and smoking
- PORTABLE GRILL – Grilling on-the-go has never been easier thanks to the convenient handles and compact frame, the perfect tailgate grill, camping grill, and essential outdoor rv accessories
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – Control the heat levels with ease using the adjustable dual dampers and quickly clean up after grilling using the removable Easy Dump Ash Pan
- OFFSET SMOKER – Attaches to all Char-Griller barrel grills as a side fire box for Texas-style offset smoking: fits models 5030, 5050, 5650, 2121, 2123, 2137, 2827, and 2828
- SMOKER ACCESSORIES – Pairs with the Char-Griller 2455 Side Fire Box Grill Cover and most Char-Griller Barbeque Grills (sold separately)
- DIMENSIONS – 21”L x 18”W x 20″H, 42 lbs
I’ve mentioned it before, but will recommend it again here and that’s the “Camo TastePure Water Filter.” I think it does an amazing job, keeping water going into your rig fresh.
Camco TastePure RV/Marine Water Filter with Flexible Hose Protector | Protects Against Bacteria | Reduces Bad Taste, Odors, Chlorine and Sediment in Drinking Water (40043)
- Safe Water Matters: GAC (Granular Activated Carbon) filtration greatly reduces bad taste, odor, chlorine, and sediment.; Large Capacity Filtration: Large capacity in line water filter lasts an average of 3 months
- Multiple Uses: Can be attached to any standard gardening or water hose to provide healthier drinking water and cleaner water overall. Great for RVs, boats, campers, pets, gardening, and much more
- 20-Micron Sediment Filter: Removes particles greater than 20 microns; Protects Against Bacteria: Premium KDF provides protection against bacteria growth while filter is stored or not in use
- Includes: Flexible hose protector to reduce strain on connections while minimizing kinking
- Compliant with all Federal and State Level Lead-Free Laws: CSA lead-free content certified to NSF/ANSI 372
CAR CAMPING IDEAS
Here are some more items, specific to Car Camping that I really enjoy!
For me, I love having a breeze blowing through my car when I am camping and these Magnelex Window Screens help to keep everything cool on the road and block out the bugs!
Magnelex Sock Style Car Window Shades for Baby – Block Sun Rays to Keep Passengers, Pets and Car Interior Cool and Comfortable – Elasticized Universal Mesh Car Shades Fit Most Vehicles (2 Pack)
About this item
- Cruise in comfort with Magnelex Sock-Style Car Shades for rear side windows. The easiest baby car shades you will ever use, they slip over the tops of the rear car doors to fully screen-out UV rays so infants, pets and back-seat passengers remain cool and comfortable.
- Black nylon mesh with a full elasticized band stretches to fit over your car door, providing a dual layer of automotive interior sun protection. Your infant or other passengers ride in comfort, without intense sun rays beating-down on delicate skin and causing overheating or sunburns.
- Enjoy privacy while breastfeeding or napping. These dark window shades for car side window use shield your baby and you from prying eyes. With the back seat area darkened, your infant can also nap comfortably without the sun in his eyes, resulting in a happy disposition when you reach your destination.
- Feel the breeze and relish fresh air without giving up sun protection. With Magnelex Sock-Style Car Window Shades for side windows, you can still roll down the windows and enjoy the crisp fall or spring air. These soft mesh car window screens are machine-washable for easy cleaning.
- Widely compatible with most passenger cars, trucks and SUVs. It does not fit MPV class (cars with a sliding door), RV class, Buses or Heavy-duty type of vehicles. These premium car shades for side windows involve no adhesives or suction cups. Slip them over the tops of the passenger doors, allow the elastic hems to contract, and close the doors. To remove them, simply open the doors and pull up on the shades.
Another item I find extremely important, is my Olee Sleep Tri-folding Memory Foam Topper. This is one of the things that has made Car Camping a little bit better.
Olee Sleep Tri-Folding Memory Foam Topper, 4” H, Blue
About this item
- Fold Up for an Extra Floor Seating
- Thickness: 4 inches (1 inch dura i-gel foam + 3 dura had support foam)
- Complete with supportive memory foam topper providing soothing sleep
- Ideal solution to temporary sleeping accommodations. Perfect for unexpected sleep over guests, dorm rooms, camping and traveling.
- Portable AND comfortable topper, no pain in the Back or neck when people sleep on it.
- Smart package: our advanced compressed package technology delivers the topper in a box directly to your front door
And no matter if you’re RVing, Car Camping and or home cooking, here are some items I love as well.
New this year to me, is another great way to cook small on the road. A Char-Griller Flat Iron Portable Table Griddle
Char-Griller 8217 Flat Iron Portable Table Top 17” Gas Griddle Propane Grill, Black
- PORTABLE FLAT TOP GRIDDLE – Premium one-burner tabletop portable griddle grill: can do everything a standard charcoal grill or propane grill can do and more!
- LARGE COOKING AREA – Portable flat top gas griddle barbecue grill with 264 square inch cooking surface, cook at home or on-the-go!
- VERSATILE BBQ GRILL – Breakfast, lunch, and dinner can all be cooked quickly and easily on your Flat Iron outdoor griddle grill: eggs, pancakes, smash burgers, grilled cheeses, steak, fajitas, stir-fry, and hibachi grill recipes!
- FLAT IRON GRIDDLE ACCESSORIES – Pairs with the Char-Griller 8275 Flat Iron Griddle Cover, 8933 Griddle Breakfast Kit, and 8905 Griddle Tool Kit (each sold separately)
- DURABLE GAS GRIDDLE – Durable heavy gauge steel griddle top heats quickly and evenly from the stainless-steel u-shaped burner
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN – Integrated burner ignition ensures your propane gas griddle starts effortlessly and the slide out grease drawer makes clean-up quick and easy
- GAS GRIDDLE DIMENSIONS – 18″L x 17″W x 8″H, 34 lbs
And then without a doubt, one of my all time favorite pieces to have on the road is, the Classic Coleman 2 Burner Stove… a game changer!
Coleman Gas Camping Stove | Classic Propane Stove, 2 Burner, 4.1 x 21.9 x 13.7 Inches
About this item
- Cooking power: Up to 20,000 total BTUs. Fits a 12-inch and 10-inch pan at the same time
- 2 adjustable burners: For precise temperature control
- Wind-blocking panels: Shield burners from wind
- Pressure regulator: Pressure-control technology for consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- Runtime: Up to 1 hour on high on one 16.4 oz. Propane cylinder (sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty
So these are just a few things I have when I am out on the road and there are certainly more you may need/want. Over on my storefront I have some more items for you to check out as well, make a purchase of anything and it helps out the channel a bit.
So again, just a reminder I’m am a part of the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and as such, I earn money from qualifying purchases. It doesn’t cost you any extra to make a purchase using my links and it helps support the channel.
You can always check out my storefront and I’ll drop links into products I use and recommend. Thank you for supporting the channel and have fun on Amazon Prime Days!